Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thought I Would Share

First men's heat of the opening night.
So for some reason since coming back from the Crossfit Games I have been in a blogging funk. I really don't know why that is since I had been on such a role with them before we all left for Cali. I just don't know what to say for some reason. So with that said I thought I would just share a few pics from the Games.

Carey and Lindsey scaling the wall on the last workout of the Games.

I also thought some of you would enjoy a pic of myself and little baby Pierce since some of you haven't seen him in a while.

Baby Pierce and I kickin it at the Pub in Laguna.

Also wanted to think everyone that came out to the SicFit Austin Grand Opening this past Saturday! It was a blast and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Funny, as I'm typing this several things popped in my head to blog about. Look for a post tomorrow or Friday, Peace!


A Plea for Freedom



Posted by Picasa

No comments: