Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The New Year

This is it, the New Year is upon us! I don't know about you, but 2012 is going to bring BIG things for myself. I get excited every December for what the new year is going to bring and this year is no different. The growth that CrossFit Central has experienced this past year and all the hard work and leadership training we have been doing is a about to pay off in 2012.

One thing I love about my gym is it gives us the opportunity to be individuals and express ourselves however we want. We can branch out and brand ourselves as we see fit and create our own little subculture within the CrossFit Central community. I've been working harder than I ever have before to forge my own brand and it is starting to pay off.
I am very excited for 2012 and all the opportunities that are going to come my way to help our gym grow and my own personal brad grow as well. I want you to get excited as well! If you notice the pic below, read it, and think about what it means. WE are our only road block. Not just you telling yourself you can't do something but other people planting that seed in your head as well.
Impossible is just an Opinion. You have the choice on weather or not you choose to accept it.
In 2012 what are you going to do?
In 2012 I am making moves, growing my personal brand and forging Crossfit Central into the stratosphere!
What are you going to do? Let other people shape your opinion about yourself or forge your own way?
Happy New Year!

No comments: