Sunday, January 10, 2010

I AM CROSSFIT Team Rules!!!!!!

This very pleasant Sunday morning my awesome and willing I Am Crossfit team joined me at Crossfit Central for an early morning workout. After yesterday's kick off workout the team thought it would be a good idea to get a little more work in before the weekend was out. The pic below was post workout, and apparently they had enough energy to strike a pose for the camera. I guess I'll have to pick it up a notch the next time we come together.
Just in case you were wondering the team workout was:
3 Rounds for time
50 Wall ball shots
50 Box Jumps
400m Run

It was a long and brutal workout, but they managed to finish with a smile on their faces. I am very excited about this challenge and fully expect to win. I know the rest of the team feels the same way.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lory said...

Team Zach is going to WIN!!!!

Zachary Thiel said...

YES WE ARE!!!!