Monday, April 26, 2010

Food Labels Series Recap

I have learned a LOT about food during my research on food labeling, which could probably go on forever! It really reemphasized what I already knew, see Food Inc., and reminded me that although I take care of my body physically, what I put in my body is just as important. You may say, Yes, but where do you get all of this pastured, grass-fed, organic, good for you food?? It may be easier than you think!

This is our buddy Lance from the Triangle Farmers Market. His family owns Richardson Farms and they sell grass-fed beef, pastured chickens and eggs and all kinds of pastured pork products. You can buy one thing at a time or buy in bulk. You can even fill out an order form and he will have it ready for you at one of the Farmer's markets they go to!

Family fun at the Triangle!

Even if you can't make it to one of the farmer's markets, there are lots of places around town that you can get this kind of stuff like Natural Grocer on Guadalupe or order online and have it shipped strait to your home.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: