Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two Weeks Left!


This past weekend Team Two got together for a nice little workout at the gym. I can only speak for my team when I say these people are serious! They have dedicated time and effort, and, in some cases, have drastically changed things about their diet. They have all seen great results in strength gains and changes in their bodies. They have also managed to work around their busy schedules and other things that life throws at them. So, my hats off to all the I Am Crossfitters! It has been a pleasure to be a part of the whole self competition and get to know all of my team.

(Lory powering through the Kettlebell swing)

3 comments:

Zachary Thiel said...

Very nice Barbara! Very nice.

Barbara said...

YOU said be funny....I think this is funny.

Chris Holtkamp said...

Lucy and my niece Lindsay had a great time making fun of my kettle bell face. They laughed and laughed at the funny faces I apparently was making.