Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reach Your Goals


To me the end of the year signals a time to reflect on the past year and begin to plan for the next year to come. I ask myself...

What goals did I accomplish this year?
What could I have done to reach goals that I didn't achieve?
What are my goals for this year?

2010 is going to be a phenomenal year! I am ready for the change that is coming and for exponential growth in all areas of my life!

~~~Here is my challenge to you...Write down what YOU want to accomplish this year, physically, financially, emotionally. Put these goals into a time table and decide to start working towards them TODAY! Small, consistent steps = HUGE change!~~

If you need help let me know, if you need a kick in the ass I can help with that too!

***One way to jump start your goals for your physical, mental and emotional health is I AM CROSSFIT!! Sign up today, before all the spots are gone! Get some!

No comments: