Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Old School Crossfit


This is a video of the workout I did at my first crossfit certification in 06. The workout is called Annie Are You Ok? and if you notice at about 2:33 as the camera kinda shows out the garage the person hanging over the curb puking is yours truly. Man I've come along way. The whole month of October is going to be all .com girls and hero workout's so I hope you guys are ready. It's going to be a intro to what crossfit.com is and why we do what we do and where it came from. I'll be posting old school workouts from .com from time to time and introduce you guys to the crossfit superstars from when I got started. Hope y'all enjoy!

3 comments:

georgia said...

How the heck are we going to get all those epic hero wod's done in those 20 minute cut-off's? Holy scared stupid, batman!

Zachary Thiel said...

Move really fast!

Barbara said...

This is going to be interesting:)