Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Prepping For The Games

It has been an extreme three month proses prepping for the Crossfit Games coming up this weekend. I have to say working out six days a week, following the zone diet and staying the most discipline I have ever been has paid of. I am stronger and leaner than I have ever been in my in tire life and I owe it to Crossfit. It has provided me with the desire to want to improve, eat healthier and work harder and endure more pain than I ever thought I could. I will forever be thankful to Coach Glassmen for what he has provided all Crossfiters and my brother Jeremy for introducing me to Crossfit. I can't even imagine the energy and anxiety I will be filling before the first challenge begins, but I know that I will be prepared for battle because of the intense training and structure Crossfit has provided me. I will forever be grateful.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: